The TD250 is an ultra-low noise +/-250V amplifier with six channels that can be driven independently, or configured as three channels with non-inverting and inverting outputs, which are ideal for driving piezoelectric tube scanners. The three-channel configuration can also be used to obtain +/-500V with a bridged load.
Key features include:
- Output voltage range, +/-250V
- Up to +/-500V in bridge mode
- 50 mA Peak current
- Power bandwidth up to 20 kHz
- High signal bandwidth, 100 kHz
- Less than 70uV RMS noise with a 100nF load
- Comprehensive overload protection
The optional TD250 breakout box provides BNC connectors for each output and a plug-in screw-terminal connector (Amphenol 20020004-D081B01LF). The breakout box connects to the amplifier via an included 75cm male-male 9-Pin D-Sub cable.