PiezoDrive has ten years experience in the design and construction of piezoelectric drives and systems. We can provide turn-key solutions for piezoelectric drives, motion control, and precision mechanism design.
Custom Piezoelectric Drives and Amplifiers
For requirements that cannot be met by the standard range of PiezoDrive amplifiers, a custom design may be economical, particularly when multiple channels or amplifiers are required.
- High bandwidth (10 MHz)
- High current (50 Amps)
- Low noise (>1 PPM Resolution)
- Low-cost OEM modules
- High channel count
- Integrated sensor electronics and feedback control
- Linear, switched-mode, and resonant power supply design
High Performance Motion Control
PiezoDrive can provide high performance solutions for vibration and motion control. PiezoDrive solutions are robust to changes in load and resonance frequency, and can be self tuning. Applications are in high-speed microscopy, nanopositioning, semiconductor processing, and optics
- High bandwidth positioning (above the resonance frequency)
- Optimization for high resolution
- Ultra-low tracking error
- Active control for critical structural damping
Precision Mechanism Design
PiezoDrive can develop precision mechanical mechanisms for industrial and scientific applications such as nanopositioning, optics, microscopy, and machine tools.
- Integrated sensor and drive electronics
- Active damping control
- High resonance frequencies
- Long travel range
- Material and fabrication process optimization